- Reduced price
GPPH traditional welding table
Traditional welding table
- Plate [mm]: 15
- System: 28
- Material: steel S355 + N
- Production: Poland
The welding table provides fast and precise options for machining a simple 2d structure (railing construction), but above all, precise work on objects with a larger number of dimensions. in addition to simplified production of individual items, it also has the advantage of series production. Time-consuming work, such as measuring and the exact arrangement of individual parts, is greatly simplified and repeatable. Traditional welding tables are used in almost every industry.
- Sidewall: with three rows of holes - 200 mm
- Production tolerance: 0.5 mm per 1 m
- Top plate thickness: 15 mm
- Beveled hole system: 28 mm in a 100 x 100 mm grid
- Engraving grid pitch: 100 x 100 mm
- Number of legs: 4
- Adjustable supports (legs): range 830-930 mm
ATTENTION: the auction concerns the table itself, clamping tools and accessories are additional equipment.