- Reduced price
Lincoln Powertec i350 S + LF52D STD migomat MIG/MAG + MMA
Inverter MIG / MAG and MMA welding device.
- ✔ I350S source
- ✔ LF52D Standard feeder
- ✔ COOLARC®26 cooler
- ✔ PGW-5M Composite 5mb cable - liquid cooling
- ✔ hanger for coiled composite cable
- ✔ MIG LGS2 505 W 4mb liquid-cooled holder
- ✔ automatic EUROSPEED LS welding helmet
- ✔ FREEZCOOL 9.6 l coolant
- ✔ CARBOFIL 1 GOLD 1.2 x 16 kg SG2 wire
- ✔ MIG / MAG welding pliers, ø 15-18mm
- ✔ USB with user manual
High-performance, reliable machine for industry
The Powertec® series is a solution for industrial applications. Thanks to the modular and compact design, this welding set is easy to transport in the workplace. With the latest high frequency inverter technology, the arc is carefully controlled, many times faster than conventional analog power sources. The electrical characteristics of the source can be changed by the software in real time. As a standard, a wide range of synergistic programs is available that allows simple and precise control of welding parameters to obtain the best results every time. Powertec® devices use the latest technologies to increase efficiency and reduce energy consumption. Their advanced inverter technology will save both time and energy. Guided by the Lincoln Electric Green Initiative, we strive to reduce costs for you and the environment. This welding set is available as 500A / 60% operating mode (at 40 ° C). With the LF-56D wire feeder, the set can support MIG processes thanks to synergistic programs for steel, stainless, aluminum and core wires. MMA coated electrode welding and gouging are available as standard.
- ✔ Stable welding parameters - for MIG CV and MMA process
- ✔ Ready for the toughest working conditions
- ✔ Continuous control of wire feed speed and arc voltage
- ✔ Maintenance at the place of use.
- ✔ Service work.
- ✔ Welding structures.
- ✔ General production.
- Welding current Mig / Mag [A]: 20-350A
- Work cycle [PJ%]: 60
- Supply voltage [V]: 400
- Power consumption [kVa]: 15
- Current protection [A]: 25
- Idle voltage [Vdc]: 35
- Case tightness [IP]: 23
- Feeder type: 4 rolls / Ø37mm
- Weight [kg]: 68
The new European directive, which will be implemented soon, will result in the withdrawal of most conventional welding equipment (transformer equipment) from sale.
The new POWERTEC® i S series meets the requirements of this directive, having the required current source efficiency (> 85%) and standby power consumption below the allowable limit.
Depending on the application, welding parameters and duty cycle, you can save up to 3,700 kWh * (~ 2,200 PLN) per year for one device.
- Lincoln Electric
- Aluminium i stopy
Stal nierdzewna / kwasoodporna
- Prąd max [A]
- Cykl pracy
- Typ źródła prądu
- Zabezpieczenie sieci
- 50 - 100kg
- 3 lata