Lincoln Powertec i250 C Standard is an MIG / MAG and MMA inverter welding device. It can be used for MIG and MMA applications of all types of steel, aluminum and MIG braze welding.
- ✔ Created for welders, with their participation with special attention paid to every detail.
- ✔ Innovative, intuitive control panel: simple navigation, easy parameter setting and process selection.
- ✔ Perfect wire feeding: optimized spool positioning, 4 feed rollers, inspection window.
- ✔ Excellent arc characteristics with repetitive ignition, arc stability and rapid parameter adjustment
- ✔ Perfect for work in all conditions: designed and tested in the harshest conditions (TRUE HD) to ensure full reliability.
- ✔ Excellent arc characteristics.
- ✔ Innovative, intuitive control panel.
- ✔ Ready to work in the harshest industrial conditions.
- ✔ Perfect wire feeding.
- ✔ Optimized wire position: stable arc, no vibrations in the handle.
- ✔ 4 feed rollers: eliminate wire slipping, the wire is not deformed.
- ✔ Inspection window: preview of the amount of wire on the spool.
- ✔ Internal LED lighting: useful when replacing the spool.
- ✔ Maintenance at the place of use.
- ✔ Service works.
- ✔ Welding structures.
- ✔ General production
- Welding current Mig / Mag [A]: 10-250
- Work cycle [PJ%]: 60
- Supply voltage [V]: 400
- Power consumption [kVa]: 10.3
- Current protection [A]: 16
- Open circuit voltage [V]: 49
- Case tightness [IP]: 23
- Handle type: Euro socket (no handle included)
- Wire spool size: 15kg (fi = 300mm)
- Weight [kg]: 67
Additional functions: welding with self-shielding wire, MMA welding (electrode)
Note: The device is not equipped with MIG and MMA welding torch. Please purchase separately.