ESAB Rogue ES 200i PRO semi-automatic welding machine
Robust and durable welding power sources for professional welders.
- ✔ ES 200i PRO semi-automatic welding machine
- ✔ 3 meter ground cable with clamp
- ✔ 3 meter electrode cable
- ✔ Shoulder strap
- ✔ User manual
Rogue is a robust and durable welding power source for professional welders. The devices are characterized by the highest quality welding performance and reliability thanks to the use of the latest achievements of power electronics and digital control, which stabilizes the welding arc with the highest precision.
Rogues provide a balanced and stable DC current that enables the welding of various types of metals, such as alloy and unalloyed steel, stainless steel and cast iron. The Arc Force and Hot Start functions can be adjusted to perfectly match the arc dynamics to the task at hand. All functions are controlled by a microprocessor, which ensures the best welding parameters in its class in the entire current range of the device. Rogue devices can be used with electrodes up to 4.0 mm in diameter.
Rogue can easily handle TIG welding with Live TIG ignition. After equipping the machine with the optional TIG torch with built-in gas valve and gas cylinder, you can go ahead and weld unalloyed or stainless steel, with or without additional material.
- ✔ Automatically adjusted start parameters ensure clear and precise arc ignition every time, regardless of wire type and diameter.
- ✔ Extremely user-friendly, multilingual TFT interface displays spare parts lists and welding parameter guidelines for all processes.
- ✔ The device weighs 31.4 kg and can be lifted by hand or transported on a trolley, providing unparalleled mobility.
- ✔ The high duty cycle capability, combined with the robust 4-roll binder feed system, ensures accurate and consistent wire feed of all diameters, making the Rebel Series suitable for even the toughest jobs.
- ✔ The innovative smart-MIG feature monitors operator technique and continuously adjusts settings to ensure a stable arc and produce welded joints of consistently excellent quality. It is enough to set the diameter of the wire and the thickness of the material and you can start welding.
- ✔ The devices provide full performance in stick electrode welding (MMA) using electrodes up to 5 mm in diameter, as well as the possibility of Lift TIG welding with the use of touch arc ignition and adjustable start and end gas flow as well as adjustable rise and fall of the welding current.
- ✔ Two gas inlets, one for MIG / MAG and one for TIG, can be connected simultaneously. A built-in TIG gas solenoid valve on the front of the machine eliminates the need for a manual valve on the TIG torch.
- ✔ HVAC
- ✔ Repair and Maintenance
- ✔ Training Schools
- ✔ Civil Construction
- ✔ Industrial and General Fabrication
- ✔ Automotive
- ✔ Agricultural Equipment
- Prąd max [A]
- Cykl pracy
- Typ źródła prądu
- Zabezpieczenie sieci
- 0 - 10kg
- 3 lata